- NJALL has been providing scholarships annually since 1992.
- Scholarships are awarded each June to two or three adults who have earned a New Jersey High School Diploma after attending a New Jersey adult education program, and who have been accepted to college or are attending college or other accredited institution of higher education. (Not limited to those who earned diplomas during the current year)
- The Scholarship provides a maximum of $1,000 per semester for full-time enrollment (12 credits or more, pro-rated for part-time); and up to $1,000 for 12 credits or more taken during combined summer or winter sessions to a maximum of $8,000 for higher education.
- A Bonus of $500 will be awarded upon completion of the Associate’s Degree and $1,000 for completion of a Bachelor’s Degree.
- The Scholarship Fund is totally supported by individual contributions. Every penny donated goes towards funding the scholarships.
2. OR BY CHECK, payable to the NJALL Scholarship Fund and mailed to:
NJALL Scholarship Committee
C/o Linda Roma, Chair
P O Box 125,
Allenhurst, NJ 07711-0125
Be sure to include your Name, Address, City, State and Zip with your contribution.
If your contribution is given in remembrance or in honor of someone, please include their name and address. We will be glad to send an acknowledgment of your gift.