- Providing scholarships annually since 1992.
- Totally supported by individual contributions. Every penny donated goes towards funding the scholarships.
- Provides scholarships annually in June to two adults attending a NJ adult education program who are preparing for their high school diploma with hopes of continuing their education in college.
- Provides up to $750 per semester for full-time enrollment (pro-rated for part-time) in higher education to a maximum of $6000, An additional $500 will be awarded upon completion of the Associate’s Degree and $1,000 at completion of a Bachelor’s Degree.
2. Make your contribution payable to the NJALL Scholarship Fund and mail to:
NJALL Scholarship Committee
C/o Judy Faherty, Chair
P O Box 584,
Whitehouse Station, NJ 08889-0584
Be sure to include your Name, Address, City, State and Zip with your contribution.
If your contribution is given in remembrance or in honor of someone, please include their name and address. We will be glad to send acknowledgment of your gift.