- NJALL has been providing scholarships annually since 1992.
- Scholarships are awarded each June to two adults who have earned a New Jersey High School Diploma after attending a New Jersey adult education program, and who have been accepted to college. (not limited to those who earned diplomas during the current year)
- Each $6000 scholarship, designed to support higher education, provides a maximum of $750 for full-time enrollment per fall or spring semester (12 credits or more, pro-rated for part-time); and up to $750 for 12 credits or more taken during combined summer sessions. An additional $500 will be awarded upon completion of the Associate’s Degree and $1,000 at completion of a Bachelor’s Degree.
- The Scholarship Fund is totally supported by individual contributions. Every penny donated goes towards funding the scholarships.
2. OR BY CHECK, payable to the NJALL Scholarship Fund and mailed to:
NJALL Scholarship Committee
C/o Judy Faherty, Chair
P O Box 584,
Whitehouse Station, NJ 08889-0584
Be sure to include your Name, Address, City, State and Zip with your contribution.
If your contribution is given in remembrance or in honor of someone, please include their name and address. We will be glad to send an acknowledgment of your gift.